Monday, August 18, 2008

Trip to Idaho

Well this past weekend was alot of fun. Bryton and I went up to Idaho with Donovan and his whole family. It was a fun adventure. We left friday night and got into Georgetown ID around 6 pm. This town is in the moddle of nowhere LOL....It is just outside of Mt Pielier. We stopped and met Great Grandma, then off to the hospitle to meet Great Grandpa. He is doing good now, so no worries. He took one look at Bryton and called him a miracle. He is the nicest man! Later that night we all went to dinner. Bryton and I stayed in a hotel room and everyone else stayed at Grandmas house...Lucky us. Though I was a little nervous to be alone in a wierd town. The next day was full of meeting more people...great aunts and uncles and cousins. By the end of the day both baby mom and dad were tired. Donovan and I took some time to spend alone with our son. That was nice and relaxing.
I cam hom Sunday night after staying at Donovans parents Sat night. We didnt get back from idaho till about 9 pm and i was too tired to drive home.
Bryton was spoiled by his aunts and uncles. They took him Sunday after noon and Donovan and I were able to take a nap. I must say that was extreamly nice. But all in all we had alot of fun. Donovan is such a great dad. He is wonderful with Bryton and Bry adores him. Well more to come later...!

No comments: