Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hawaii

So this update is about 4 wekks past due. Sept 9-17 Bryton and I went to Hawaii with his daddy, and family. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. Bryton did well on the plane, only a few little crying fits. We went many different places including the Polynesian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor, Sharks Cove, Wikiki Beach, Parasailing, Waikiki Aquarium, etc.
All were absolutly amaizing. I think that my favorite was the Poly Center and Parasailing. Being 600 ft in the air above the ocean is the most amaizing feeling. Oh and I cannot forget, the long moonlit walk on the beach with Donovan. He asked me to marry him while we were in Hawaii, so that will be happening March 28th 2009.

Right now Donovan Bryton and I spend the weekends together, since he works during the week and has a house that he rents. So that is hard only being with him on the weekends....he misses Bryton and vise versa.

So that is that.....A whole lotta fun and we really really really wanna go back. It was too beautiful and there was soooooooooooo much more to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your wedding! I hope it all works out for the best! Bryton is such a cutie!

Proctor's said...

hello, e-mail me so i can add you to my blog
love ya!
kerianda@netscape.net