Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun times were had!

Well where to begin. The past few days have been overwhelming, but exciting! The entire Proctor clan was together after being apart for quite some time. Mark and Dani came in from Indianna and Jay and Julia returned home from Japan. So it was a wonderful family reunion. I would post pics, but I am the dummy that forgot the camera.
We all shared a very special day on Aug 2. Orianna was baptised and then Bryton and Eliyah were blessed. My dad blessed Bry and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I know that Bry will be greatly blessed.
The sad part now, is all the family is having to head back to there homes. Mark and Dani will start there drive this Thursday back to Indianna, so that Orianna can start school. Jay will be flying back to Cali tomorrow to start work on a paper that he is writting, and Julia will be heading off to Logan to see her family. But in the end it was a wonderful experience being all together again.
Well I had better get to bed, Bry still isn't sleeping through the night....we will be up around 2...

No comments: