Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blogging

Well I really have nothing new to write about. Bryton is getting bigger by the day. It is so much fun to watch him grow. He smiles alot, which most people say that it is just gas, well then my son has ALOT of gas LOL. But i agree with what my cousin said. She said that when a baby smiles it is because they can see angels. I like that, and I think that it could be true knowing where he just came from and how near it is to him.
As for me I am feeling alot better day by day, both mentally and physically. I try to go walking every night with Bryton and my mom. There are some days that it is hard to be a single mom, just because at night there is no one to help out. But I don't mind waking up with him every three hours. He is worth it.
Well that is about it....Until next time....

No comments: